AyurSlim is a natural herbal remedy to manage body weight. AyurSlim helps control craving for food thereby reducing the intake of fats and carbohydrates. It also leads to optimal utilization of nutrients. AyurSlim supports fatty acid synthesis, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.
Ingrédient actif: Ayurslim
Marque(s):Ayurslim / Amalaki / AyurSlim
What is this herbal medicine?
Himalaya AYURSLIM is an ayurvedic formulation of pure herbs. AyurSlim is a clinically proven, safe and effective polyherbal formulation that helps to regulate fat production and utilization. It also eliminates craving for sweets, normalizes energy production and utilization in the body and helps you stay trim and healthy. It does NOT contain Ephedra and is safe and effective as a weight regulator through specific ingredients and their unique herbal properties. The main constituents of Ayurslim are Garcinia (Garcinia Cambogia), Guggul (Commiphora mukul) and Gymnema (Gymnema Slyvestre).The metabolic action of Guggul and HCA (hydroxycitric acid) from Garcinia Cambogia, the principal constituents of Ayurslim, have been well documented. Garcinia contains hydroxycitric acid and is known to suppress hunger through the central nervous system. It also helps inhibit fatty acid sysnthesis and helps to reduce fat levels (lipids). Guggul (Commiphora mukul) is known to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride level. The concept of being overweight as a result of improper lipid metabolism is described in Ayurveda, and a number of formulas have been used safely for centuries.
Ayurslim Ingredients Include:
- Vrikshamla / Garcinia (Garcinia cambogia) which limits the synthesis of fatty acids in the muscles and liver and thus limits production of lipids. Recent studies have shown that fruits, like Garcinia, contain a biologically active compound which is known to inhibit the synthesis of lipids and fatty acids and lowers the formation of LDL and triglycerides. Additionally, appetite is also suppressed by promoting synthesis of glycogen, this way the brain gets signals of fullness and satisfaction sooner. Garcinia also contains significant amounts of Vitamin C and has been used as a heart tonic.
- Guggulu / Guggul (Commiphora wightii)which maintains normal cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Guggul is a resin known to increase white blood cell counts and possess strong disinfecting properties. Guggul has long been known to normalize lipid metabolism, maintain optimum cholesterol levels and HDL to LDL ratio. A broad mode of action makes this plant very helpful in building the body's defences.
- Meshashringi / Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) which helps reduce the craving for sugar and sweets and neutralises the excess sugar present in the body, thus preventing it from turning into fat. Gymnema or Gurmara Gymnema, whose Hindi name literally means 'sugar destroyer', has been shown in vitro to have a glycolytic action and the ability to reduce the strength of a glucose solution. It has been used in Ayurveda for several centuries to regulate sugar metabolism. It also abolishes the taste of sugar, which effectively suppresses and neutralizes the craving for sweets.
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) which helps maintain normal cholesterol levels. studies on rabbits of the cholesterol-lowering actions of each of the triphala fruits showed that haritaki fruit had the strongest effect. Although all three fruits reduced cholesterol, haritaki fruit reduced cholesterol deposits in the liver and aorta compared to controls (Thakur et al., 1988).
- Medhika / Fenugreek(Trigonella foenum-graecum) which helps maintain normal blood glucose levels. In Ayurveda, the seeds and leaves are known for their tonic effects. Trigonella foenum-graecum delays the digestion and absorption of glucose.
Ayurveda recommends a combination of these herbs in predetermined proportions for effective control of body weight. These herbs work synergistically to bring about the desired effect.
- AyurSlim brings about efficient burning of fat.
- AyurSlim inhibits fatty acid synthesis, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.
- AyurSlim maintains normal cholesterol levels in the body, factors that are concerned with fat accumulation.
- AyurSlim reduces the craving for food and sweets, thereby reducing the intake of fats and carbohydrates.
- AyurSlim brings about effective utilization of glucose in the body, which has a role to play in fat accumulation in the body.
- AyurSlim leads to optimal utilization of nutrients and energy, thereby correcting energy imbalances in the body that are responsible for fat accumulation.
- Reducing weight
- Maintaining normal lipid levels
- Inhibiting craving for sugar
AyurSlim Safety, Contraindications and Drug intractions:
No adverse effects have been reported with the use of AyurSlim Capsules, if taken as per the prescribed dose.
- The use of AyurSlim Capsules is contraindicated in pregnancy. But it can be taken safely after lochia
- The use of AyurSlim Capsules is contraindicated in patients with jaundice and kidney failure.
- In patients who are already suffering from problems like diabetes, heart problems and high blood pressure, it is advisable to take AyurSlim Capsules under medical supervision.
- No drug interactions have been reported with the use of AyurSlim Capsules.
For best results with AyurSlim:
- To be effective, AyurSlim should be taken along with a reduced calorie diet and 20 mins. to 1 hour of moderate physical activity 3 times a week*.
- Eat small, frequent meals. Dinner should be the smallest meal.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily. Increase the amount of fresh fruit, vegetables and juices in your diet.
- Cut down on sweets, fried food, cheese and high fat food. If there's a party, have a smaller lunch or schedule a longer exercise routine.
- Don't feel frustrated and give up halfway. Keep at it. Help AyurSlim to help you. While you should start seeing results after 4-6 weeks, allow at least 3 months for full benefits.
- After achieving the desired weight loss, you may reduce capsule intake to a maintenance dosage of 1 capsule twice a day. An exercise routine* can include the following:
- Half an hour of brisk walking.
- Using the stairs twice daily rather than the lift, except after meals.
* Exercise should be done under medical supervision for those with health risks.
2 capsules, twice a day or as directed by your physician
Each capsule contains 250mg extract of Yashtimadhu
Note: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.